FREE REGISTRATION AND OPEN TO ALL THE SECTOR
Date: November 10, 2021
- Networking with Welcome coffee (for attendees in person): 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Presentation (option to attend face-to-face or online – Limited face-to-face places): 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Beauty Hub (C/ Milà I Fontanals 14, 2º 9ª – 08012, Barcelona)
TO WHOM IS IT AIMED AT
- HR Directors, Training Managers, Training Managers or Administration Managers
- General Directors
- Middle managers or area managers with team or people in charge and responsibility in training matters
- Professionals interested in their own training who want to explore new areas of knowledge or acquire an update
The first part of the session will consist of a welcome coffee for face to face attendees interested in training, and thus be able to carry out a small networking to connect professionals in the sector with the same topic of interest.
The second part will consist of a practical approach to the 2022 training sessions of the Beauty Business School for the entire beauty sector (cosmetics, perfumery and personal care). All the training that will be offered will be briefly explained, with special emphasis on the learning that the students will take, benefits for them and for their companies and challenges that they want to face with each of the programs depending on the professional profile to which they are directed.