With the motto “One day can change your whole life,” celebrate World Wellness Day on the second Saturday of June each year as an international day dedicated to living well.
The Global Wellness Day is a social nonprofit project created by volunteers dedicated to promoting wellness. The purpose of the Global Wellness Day is to ask ourselves, if only for one day, “How can I live a better and healthier life?” In order to create social awareness about the impact and importance of prevention and wellness on our health.
The main objectives of the conference are:
- Recognize the value of our lives.
- To pause and think, even for a single day of the year.
- Be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits.
- Develop a sense of peace in ourselves.
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not only for today but for the rest of the 364 days a year.