The Global Cosmetic Cluster is dedicated to providing support in these difficult times to demonstrate that our industry is extremely resilient.One of the ways to support one another is for industry members to share their stories. Stories of success, positivity and new business ideas. We want to hear more of these stories!
The Global Cosmetic Cluster is optimistic about the future. We believe in the strength of our industry. Join us on February the 25th at 13:00 – 15:00 (1+ GMT) to share your positive stories and initiatives in the cosmetic industry. After the speaker portion, we will have an hour of virtual networking. Be inspired and connect to new opportunities. Inspiration is a great remedy to the sadness and frustrations accumulated from the past year!
Our confirmed speakers:
- Alex Vallbona – President of Birchbox Europe and President at Beauty Cluster. How to adapt you during a pandemic. We will learn about their initiative “Slow life feels better!” to uplift their audience during the emerging pandemic.
- Ricard Armengol – CEO at Provital , who will talk about Provital’s success history on global sustainability and social responsible
- Laura Kirkbride at Orean Personal Care Ltd who will talk about the way they worked through the pandemic and how they adapted
- Commercial Director Wilma McDaniel from Cutitronics and Sandra Breene of Croda. who will talk about their skin care technology and how it’s usage has grown through in-home use.
- James Round – CEO and Founder at Rhyme Biotechnology. Will talk about Repairing and renewing the skin barrier with the power of a complete Hydrolipid Complex
Additionally, you will enjoy a strong networking time with other international beauty stakeholders.