Beauty Networking Day – Beauty Connecting Business aims to put in contact international stakeholders in the Beauty industry to boost collaboration, innovation, internationalization and business development all long the beauty industry value chain. Limited to 100 professionals from all around the world it is focused on business collaboration and opportunities for brands, distributors, packaging, raw materials, contract manufacturers, design, testing, retailers, r+d+i specialists, associations, universities and other key players wishing to connect.
It is confirmed the participation of key players from Spain, France (Cosmetic Valley), Portugal (AEBB) and Romania (Transilvania Lifestyle Cluster). ¡Come to Barcelona and connect with the international Beauty Industry!
The event is organized by Beauty Cluster Barcelona and developed in collaboration with the partnership of Cosmetics4Wellbeing (an European network of cosmetic clusters) and the Cosmetic Clusters – the International Network (the largest network of cosmetic clusters in the world).
The program will include:
- Information about international market trends and market data in Beauty.
- Presentation of business opportunities for collaboration in France, Portugal and Romania by the clusters leaders in the country (Cosmetic Valley, AEBB and Transilvania Lifestyle Cluster).
- International collaboration opportunities through the Cosmetics4Wellbeing initiative and the Cosmetic Clusters International Network by France Clusters, the french national association of clusters.
- Elevator pitch from different international companies seeking for collaboration in the beauty industry
- B2Bs – with all the participants with a professional schedule and environment.
Members of Beauty Cluster Barcelona, Cosmetic Valley, Associação Empresarial da Beira Baixa and Transilvania Lifestyle Cluster. Also for Clusters and associations members of France Clusters, Cosmetics Clusters International Network, members of C4W Consortium and other invited stakeholders by the organization. This can be limited to 2 person registered per company.