Benefits of being part of a cluster
- It facilitates the interaction between companies and other agents within the same business area, in order to make the most of the beauty industry synergy.
- It makes it possible to find partners for projects of our interest, which we could hardly perform on an individual basis: research and development of new products, actions in markets, shared service contracts.
- It allows access to important information in the business area, which would be expensive or inaccessible on an individual basis.
- It gives the small companies the possibility to be part of a large organization and to benefit from all the members capabilities.
- It makes networking between companies and agents from other clusters possible, so they can share knowledge and business opportunities.
- It provides national and international visibility, as a tool for positioning a group of companies.
We create working group
The BCB Working Groups are one of the main instruments that our partners use to actively participate. Through the participation in these groups, we aim to encourage innovation, collaboration and synergies between the Cluster´s members and organizations.
Through these groups, they can identify and develop new projects leading to new business opportunities, new products and / or services.
Groups are usually formed by 8 to 12 BCB partners who meet regularly to analyze, identify, promote and implement any kind of project of their interest and with the possibility to be shared. In each group, different projects are carried out which will be led by one or two companies.