The Global Cosmetics Cluster organise a series of online forum to share knowledge and data about the global situation of the cosmetic industry due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The Global Cosmetics Cluster is the first international clusters network dedicated to innovation in cosmetics, composed of 25 members from 15 countries.
These forums are a relevant opportunity to get first hand information about the situation in 3 countries delivered by the partners of the network on each country.
PROGRAM 24TH APRIL 2020 – 10:00 AM CET to 11:30 AM CET
- Ségolène Leloutre – Cosmetic Valley – Introducing GCC network
- Ivan Borrego – General Manager at Beauty Cluster Barcelona – Introducing SPAIN
- Dr. Prechakorn Suvannapen, Vice president of Thai Cosmetic Manufacturers Association and – Honorary advicer Cosmetics Industry Club, Federal of Thai Industries – Introducing THAILAND
- Kaoutar FILALI – Cluster Menara – Introducing MOROCCO.
- And introducing a recent new partner at the network: COSMETICS CLUSTER UK (Jane Evison)